A Streak of Luck by Robert Conot
The Course concepts that I want you to use and link to the book are:
1. Failing forward = This concept explains about how failing helps people learn not to make the same mistake again in the future, which exactly happened to Edison as he kept trying until he succeeded.
2. The Luck Factor = Luck factor refers to taking advantage of what is in front of you. And pay enough attention in order to see every single perspective and combine them altogether.
3. Conceptual and Experimental Innovator = Conceptual innovator refers people who pursue things based on their bold ideas. In other words, these people rely on fixed answers. While Experimental Innovator refers trial and error. By saying trial and error, simply means experimenting every single possible ways and compare them to get the best answer or way. Edison is considered as an experimental innovator because of how he continuously applies trial and error method.
4. Extreme Users = this concept explains users that are consistently looking for a solution to any problem that encounter them. Extreme users are able to see what’s going on in front of them rather than average people, as they only wait for others’ achievements or innovations.
5. Developing situation through action = this concept refers to a process of taking actions in order to figure out which action to take in a situation.
6. The worm’s eye view
21To what extent can we learn about a culture by studying its discourses on cannibalism
Write a 10-15 page essay (with an introduction, main body of argument, and conclusion) on one of the following questions from the syllabus (handed out at the beginning of the semester):
1) To what extent can we learn about a culture by studying its discourses on cannibalism?
2) How did Renaissance Europeans think about Black Africans? What types of sources and methods allow us to shed light on this question? How effective are these approaches, and why?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!