A system thinking perspective looks for certain patterns of structure that recur again and again. Senge refers to these patterns as “systems archetypes.” Senge has identified eight system archetypes. Senge argues that mastering the system archetypes puts an organization on the path of system thinking. In this assignment, you will explore system archetypes in your own organization. Instructions:
• First, think about your organization and decide what the two most common system archetypes that you experience are.
• Include the following in your paper. Be specific with your answers.
o Identify and define each archetype.
o Describe how you have experienced the archetype (be specific).
o Discuss at least one potential solution that would stop this pattern from reoccurring. Address why this solution would work and what stops management from implementing it.
• The paper should have a clear introduction with thesis, body and conclusion.
• The required length of the paper is a minimum of four complete paragraphs. Focus on quality as opposed to length.
• Include a Title Page, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced with a reference page and in-text citations.
• Use your textbook as a reference.
• Submit a Word document in APA format.