- Always construct your responses in a word processing program like Word. Check for grammar, spelling, and mechanical errors. Make the corrections and save the file to your computer.
- Find the posts that you are going to reply to.
- Submit your peer responses.
Include in your responses the following:
- Note a commonality between yourself and your peers or something about them that you find interesting.
- Compare your examples to your peers’ responses to the question – discuss how they are similar and how they are different.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references.