Use a functional approach to explain how the Amish socialize their children and maintain their way of life.
Use the 5 functional prerequisites for goup life.
1. Recruitment and Reproduction
3. Producing Satisfactory Levels of Goods and Services
4. Preserving Order
5. Maintaining a sense of Purpose
Paper should include a discussion of their moral and religious values, and how they maintain those values against outside pressure to conform.
Also consider several of the following:
1. How is the community organized?
2. What are the rewards for following the norms of the group and the punishments for disobeying them?
3. What is the role of women in the Amish community?
4.How do they sustain their community-exonomics?
5.What are their feelings about the state?
6.How do they justify isolating themselves from the larger society?
Write a 6 page paper double spaced. MLA style. Document your sources. Make sure that the (4 sources) that you use are solid sources.
Additional materials: not defined
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!