Students will write two blog posts. Each post will be 400-600 words long and will address the following topics:
1. Referring to
Jurgensen & Ray (2012), how are digital technologies affecting (in positive andlor negative ways) users’ privacy?
How have new digital technologies
changed the way journalists do their core job and communicate with their readersllistenerslviewers?
1. To reference
online resources, students will use hyperlinks; to reference offline resources, students will use standard in-text referencing plus
reference list as per APA or Harvard style.
2. Students will submit the URLs oftheir blog posts, along with PDF print-outs of each post
(instruction provided in tutorials).
3. Time will be set aside regularly in tutorials to discuss blogging progress and address
1. Quality of writing (prose, spelling, punctuation, grammar, balance between professional and
2. Quality of argument
3. Draws on at least the relevant set reading(s), plus one other academic resource per post; refers
to concepts and themes discussed in lectures and tutorials
4. Contains at least one hyperlink, and any hyperlinks used add value to
readers’ understanding of and engagement with post
5. Contains at least one multimedia element (image, video etc.), and any multimedia
used adds value to readers’ understanding of and engagement with post
5. All material in post is appropriately attributed
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!