Choose one (or more) of the techniques for improving verbal communication. The list below is not exhaustive; choose any of the items that you could practice this week to improve your verbal competence.
1. Supportive approaches to relating to others (also known as Gibbs Communication Climate elements from lecture)
3. Appropriate assertiveness skills
4. Direct and indirect language
5. Powerful vs. powerless language
6. Learning to use I-language
7. Reducing ‘allness’–practicing using qualified language
Observe its use this week, and practice that technique as you interact with others.
* Which technique(s) did you practice and why did you choose that one?
* Give at least two specific examples of situations in which you used the technique this week (or one that you observed and one that you used the technique) and the results. Did it work well or not? Why do you think that is? Be specific in describing the situations.
* Will you use the technique(s) again, and if so, what will you change (if anything)?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!