Ethics in Media Analysis
Title, name and references do not count toward the 2500 word minimum.
Ethics in Media Analysis (Assignment)
The purpose of this assignment is for students to identify ethical dilemmas as depicted in a film, evaluate how those dilemmas were addressed by the characters in the film and formulate how such issues might be handled in the course of their careers. For this assignment, students will chose one film from the following list (no substitutions are permitted):
1) Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)
2) A Man for all Seasons (1966)
3) Sophie’s Choice (1982)
4) Philadelphia (1993)
5) Vera Drake (2004)
Each student is then required to watch their chosen film and write a 2500–3000 word analysis of it. Each analysis should:
1) Accurately summarize the chosen film (approximately 500 words)
2) Clearly identify the ethical issues present in the film , evaluate how they were addressed by the
characters and then thoughtfully articulate how the film relates to the ethical topics and issues covered in class (approximately 1000-1500 words). Bear in mind that each film contains multiple ethical issues. Each should be clearly identified and discussed.
3) Clearly articulate how these ethical issues are relevant to a Criminal Justice career (500-1000 words)
This analysis is worth 200 points and should be treated like a mini research paper. Papers shorter than the required 2500 words or longer than 3000 words will automatically be lowered 2 letter grades.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!