Giles of Rome
1. What does Giles of Rome have to say about the menstrual blood? Is this seed? Do females have seeds? What contributions do females make, according to Giles? <o:p></o:p>
2. What is Thomas Aquinas’s “Natural Law”? To what does it pertain? What is he trying to defend?<o:p></o:p>
3. Compare and contrast Vesalius with Colombo. What assumptions do they have in common? How do they differ? What did they have to say about the vagina?<o:p></o:p>
4. List two key themes of the Renaissance and explain how at least two persons that we’ve studied were actively engaged with those particular themes.<o:p></o:p>
5. How did the microscope influence people’s understanding of semen? How did later proponents of spermist perforatimationism explain the influence of maternal traits
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!