1. With the ongoing war in Ukraine, it’s important that we understand the history behind this war. “FRONTLINE tells the story of what led to Vladimir Putin’s war on Ukraine. Veteran filmmaker Michael Kirk and his team examine the events that shaped the Russian leader, the grievances that drive him, and how a growing conflict with the West exploded into war in Europe.”
2. This documentary is 54 minutes long, and the extra credit is due on or by Sunday at 11:59 pm. There is no late submission opportunity for this extra credit.
3. Do not use outside sources for this extra credit opportunity.
1. For a total of 16 extra credit points, watch the entire documentary and take notes. Please type your notes, and they need to be submitted through Turnitin. You don’t need a Turnitin account or passcode to submit the assignment. It will automatically submit through Turnitin. If you have a problem with submitting through Turnitin, please call TWU tech support for assistance.
2. Your notes should be a minimum of 2 pages long. (8 points for the notes)
3. At the end of your notes, write a thoughtful paragraph (a minimum of 5 sentences) about what was most impactful to you in this documentary. (8 points)
3. a. Give your paragraph a heading or title. For example, you could say something similar to, “My thoughts about the documentary.” It’s important that I can differentiate your notes and the “thoughtful paragraph.”
4. Do not submit the transcripts as your notes.
5. This assignment uses Turnitin. You do not need to set up an account for Turnitin or an access code.
6. Proofreading apps are your friend! I like grammarly.com
7. Deductions if you don’t follow the instructions.