I will attach the readings of 2 authors in a PowerPoint you have to read those and then write an outline, the instructions below are to let you know what to write in the outline.
To give you some guidance, this outline can be successfully completed in roughly 1-2 paragraphs comprised of the following components:
- A solid thesis that provides direction for your paper.
- Two identified authors and a summary of their thesis in your own words.
- A brief account of the evidence used to support the authors’ thesis.
- Real-world examples that support/disprove the authors’ thesis.
- A short statement about how these authors’ thesis relate to each other.