Internal and External Customers Paper
o Discuss the organization’s business strategies for internal customers, or employees, demonstrated by the resources on the employment page.
o Identify evidence and the contrast between proactive (general marketing) and reactive (fill open positions) strategies.
• Length: 4 complete typed pages.
• When typed: 12-point font, double spaced with one-inch margins.
• Quoted material must conform to MLA guidelines for citing your sources. Always
give credit to your sources in your bibliography, whether it may be personal
observation, an interview, or a written text.
Mechanics: Proofreading is your friend in the world of prose.
• The response papers should be free of errors in punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
• Proper sentence structure is expected, as is the logical construction and arrangement of paragraphs.
• At the paragraph level, be sure that your sentences support one another and link to one another.
• As a whole, proofread to be sure that your paragraphs are organized to lead your reader through your response in a structured and logical manner.
Style and Purpose:
• Main point: Remember that a strong paper has a main point that it seeks to prove.
• Thesis statement: The writer begins with a thesis statement in the first paragraph of the response paper, and works through the body of the essay to explain or prove this point. Your thesis statement should be defined and specific.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!