Internet and communication technologies
Everyday sales items purchased online like soaps, juices, shampoos etc. have almost doubled between the year 2006 and 2010 and it is expected that these figures will keep doubling by 2014. Few years back, e-commerce was not expected to be what is now. It is clear that all businesses need to provide online services sooner or later to remain in the market. The same is true for mobile commerce.
In order to identify what businesses need to do to start their online presence, go over the background readings and any other elective readings you find useful.
When you have read the articles listed in the background material and any other relevant reading you could find, imagine that you want take advantage of the Internet and communication technologies for your business.
“Tools and strategies needed to follow in order to implement electronic and mobile commerce in businesses”
For this case, write a 4 page description of the steps businesses need to follow to create an online presence, the required skills and tools and the opportunities and challenges of electronic and mobile commerce.
Case assignment expectations:
Your assignments will be graded following these expectations:
– Precision: the questions asked are answered.
– Clarity: Your answers are clear and show your good understanding of the topic.
– Breadth and depth: The scope covered in your paper is directly related to the questions of the assignment and the learning objectives of the module.
– Critical thinking: It is important to read the “required readings” posted in the background material plus others you find relevant. Your paper should include important concepts from these readings and incorporate YOUR reactions and examples that illustrate your reflective judgment and good understanding of the concepts.
– Your paper is well written and the references are properly cited and listed (refer to TUI guidelineshttp://support.trident.edu/files/Well-Written-Paper.pdf
Watson, R. T., Berthon, P., Pitt, L. F., & Zinkhan, G. M. (2008). Electronic Commerce: The Strategic Perspective Available from http://florida.theorangegrove.org/og/file/29589c3c-8bcd-72c1-b2f2-37789232eb3c/1/Electronic_Commerce.pdf Paper instructions:
Paper instructions: I would like for it to be done over this chapter that I left which is THE FOUNDING AND THE CONSTITUTION. Thank you. No plagiarism please, and only give estimated value for the paper if you can really have it by the deadline, thanks again!
THE PAPER MUST HAVE AN INTRO, CONCLUSION AND REFERENCES IF USED CITATION. (ONE PAGE OF WRITING IS A MUST, THE REFERENCES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE CONTENT OF THE PAPER)
Select your essay topic by visiting website and reading articles from one of the chapter options below
Write a short essay (two or three paragraphs: minimum 6 sentences) include the following:
explaining why you decided to research that topic
how does it relate to the chapter(s) (THE FOUNDING AND THE CONSTITUTION) covered in this module
discuss whether you consider this site a good tool for learning about American politics
Paste your final essay in the dropbox below or attach as a word document
NOTE: Written Requirement: All assignments must be written using proper English grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Four (4) points will be deducted for each spelling, grammatical, and/or punctuation error. Work that contains more than five (5) spelling, grammatical, and/or punctuation errors; or work that does not meet the minimum number of sentences required will receive a grade of F (‘0’ points).
Instructor reserves the right to submit all written work to Turnitin.com to verify originality.
Chapter 2: THE FOUNDING AND THE CONSTITUTION
1) Archiving Early America provides articles, images and historical primary sources from America’s formative years. www.earlyamerica.com.
2) National Constitution Center located in Philadelphia provides instructional analysis of the U.S. Constitution. http://constitutioncenter.org.
3) The PBS Liberty Series on the American Revolution provides information on historical events during the Revolutionary War. http://www.pbs.org/ktca/liberty.
IS MUST THAT YOU ONLY USE THIS WEBSITE FOR REFERENCES AND THE SEARCH OF THE INFORMATION. BECAUSE THIS ARE THE ONLY WEBSITES ALLOWED BY MY PROFESSOR. AND SHE REQUIRES ME TO DO THE WHOLE PAPER FROM ONE OF THE ANY 3 WEBSITES CHOICES SHOWNED BEFORE.
AND EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF THE CHAPTER 2: THE FOUNDING AND THE CONSTITUTION.
PLEASE PLAGIARISM IS DEF NOT ALLOWED, SHE WILL PUT THE WORK THROUGH TURNITIN.COM TO VERIFY ORIGINALITY.
Tiwari, R., Buse, S., Herstatt, C. (2006). “From electronic to mobile commerce: opportunites through technology convergence for business services”. Asia Pacific Tech Monitor (New Delhi (India) 23 (5): 38–45. Retrieved from http://www.global-innovation.net/publications/PDF/APTM2006.pdf
Basu, A., & Muylle, S. (2007). How to Plan E-Business Initiative in Established Companies. MIT Sloan Management Review, 49(1). Retrieved from http://www.business.ulst.ac.uk/intlbusiness/courses/bmg814m1/BasuEBusiness.pdf
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!