medical law or medical ethics
critically analyze the issues related to a medical law or medical ethics related to one of the follwowing topics
The course project provides you with an opportunity to choose one medical law or medical ethics issue of special interest and to study that issue at a deeper level for further understanding and application. This paper must critically analyze the issues related to the selected topic, with the textbook (Pozgar, G. (2012). Legal aspects of healthcare administration. (11th ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning), web resources, and professional journal articles (which may also be found online) being utilized to complete the project. Please be sure to cite all references using APA format to avoid plagiarism. The paper must be submitted in APA format.
In your Course Project, be sure to include:
• Description of your selected issue
• Discussion of how the issue impacts healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations
• Impact of your selected issue on patients and families
• Critical analysis of the issue, including at least one specific case example
• Significance of the issue to the practice of healthcare administration
• Recommendations for approaches to deal with the issue
Possible Course Project Issues:
• Medicare-funded organ transplants
• Disruptive Physicians
• Living Wills
• Patient Safety in Healthcare
• New Reproductive Technology – ethical issues
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Any references or citations used should be in APA style.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!