Length of presentation
• Your entire presentation delivery should be approximately 8-10 minutes.
• Present approximately 8-10 PowerPoint slides, including a title slide, introductory slide, and closing slide.
• Prepare and deliver the presentation as if the actual audience is the recipient of your report (when in fact, the audience will most likely be your classmates, instructor, or others.)
3. Introduction: “Tell them what you’re going to tell them” – Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report.?a. Include one (1) title slide.?b. Include one (1) introductory slide.
4. Body: “Tell them” – Cover the main points of your report.?a. Create PowerPoint slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas.?b. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content – bulleted lists, relevant graphics, appropriate color scheme/background, and readable font.
Closing: “Tell them what you’ve told them” – Close with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.?a. Include one (1) closing slide.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!