2. A thorough analysis of the pertinent stakeholders and of the issues and the ways these combine to create the problem(s);
3. One or more clear explanations of the strengths and weaknesses of each solution and with each solution supported by one or more of the theories of the science of management or organizational behavior.
4. An explanation of how the solution(s) can be implemented (by whom, etc.) and the problems that might be encountered in implementation.
5. Thorough answers to specific questions that may be asked in the assignment of this particular case.
In performing the Brief Analysis, (and as the first step in preparing the Full Analysis), do the following:
1. Do a stakeholder analysis
2. Develop a chronology of events.
3. Identify and list what you believe are the basic issues.
4. Make a recommendation.
5. Provide brief answers to specific questions that may be asked in the assignment of this particular case.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!