sociological perspectives (Conflict, Functional, Symbolic Interaction.)
You may also use other theories as they apply. However, two of the major theories must be explored.
3. State a clear, original hypothesis & list/describe the variables and the relationship between variables (Casual vs. Correlated)
4. 4. Discuss current trends or related research as well as how your topic applies to topics discussed in class in 5 pages
5. Think about a possible research method
a. If surveys, develop 3 possible questions
b. If experiment, describe briefly how one would carry out the experiment
6. Discuss sociological implications (i.e. how does this topic impact or is impacted by our social world)
7. Create a Reference page to cite your sources
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!