Strategy/Strategic Management and explain the different circumstances under which a suitable growth strategy
should be selected by the chosen company to improve its performance (i.e., intensive,
integrative or diversification growth). Investigate the components of a good Business Plan
and briefly explain the importance of each. (Learning outcome 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Conduct a study on the Marketing Environment of the chosen organization and prepare a
Marketing Plan for the next three years. The marketing plan should be aligned with the
business goals set in its strategic plan in the Part I of the assignment, (Learning outcome 7, 8)
Learning Outcomes for the Module
1. Analyse and evaluate the current strategic position of your organization or strategic
business Module, and the challenges facing it.
2. Evaluate the implications and impact of different ways of tackling these challenges
and recommend the most appropriate routes to meet strategic needs.
B.Sc Technology and E-Commerce
Coursework: Sit Academic Year : 2012/2013
3. Plan and control the implementation of the changes required to achieve the
4. Explain what your organization does and how your operation supports strategic
Subject-based practical skills
5. Identify, analyse and evaluate the range of tools and techniques you use for managing
operations. Promote the importance and benefits of quality as a contribution to the
organization’s strategic objectives.
6. Describe the range of legislation that impacts upon both your area of responsibility
and that of your organization.
Skills for life and work (general skills)
7. Investigate, analyse and evaluate information on the macro, micro and internal
environments of your organization or strategic business Module. Conduct a marketing
audit of your organization or strategic business Module.
8. Develop marketing objectives from the results of a market analysis, establish and
review the feasibility of options to meet those objectives. Prepare a marketing plan for
your organization or strategic business Module and explain how you would manage
its implementation and control.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!