System dynamics are when structure determines behavior and there are time delays and absences of feedback/balancing loops. For this assignment, you will discuss a situation where there is dynamic complexity, as well as completing a causal diagram of the situation.
• Please cover the following topics in your paper: o Discuss an example of dynamic complexity that you have experienced at work. Be specific.
o Describe which of Senge’s criteria this event meets to be considered “dynamic complexity.”
o Discuss the interrelationships. Address how each major element of the system impacts the other elements and the performance of the system.
o Explain how the structure of the system impacts its behavior.
o Describe how you would alter the current structure to improve system performance
. o Draw a causal loop diagram of this situation. Include balancing and/or feedback loops. Make sure you discuss the role balancing loops play in your narrative.
• The paper should have a clear introduction with thesis, body and conclusion.
• The required length of the paper is a minimum of four complete paragraphs. Focus on quality as opposed to length.
• Include a Title Page, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced with a reference page and in-text citations.
• Use your textbook as a reference.
• Submit a Word document in APA format.