Structured interviews function in providing an appendage to a written application and allow those conducting the interview to make inferences about a person’s suitability for a job. Guidelines have been developed to increase reliability and validity of structured interviews. Among these guidelines are those defined by Huffcutt and Arthur (1994) as given in the resource document "PSY 838 Elements of Structure."
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Learners need to access and refer to the resource document "PSY 838 Elements of Structure."
• Learners need to access and refer to the resource document "PSY 838 Job Posting for Assignments."
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In a document of 1,000-1,250 words, use the factors defined by Huffcutt and Arthur (1994) as noted in the resource document "PSY 838 Elements of Structure" to generate questions for a structured interview for the fictitious job description used in the Module 2 assignment (refer to resource document "PSY 838 Job Posting for Assignments"). Your structured interview should include the following:
1. A total of 10 questions stated exactly as they will be asked in the interview.
2. A rationale for the inclusion of each question that explains why it will enhance the reliability and validity of the selection process.
3. A discussion of how these interview questions will influence the subsequent training, supervising, and appraising of staff.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!