This reflection activity comprises two sections collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts.
Visit https://www.onetonline.org/. In the search box, search for your current job, a job you know well, or one you may aspire toward.
Answer the questions below based on the job you searched for:
- What is the job title?
- What are the top 5 tasks listed for that job?
- As an HR manager, which skills do you think will be in demand for this position? What would you look for in a candidate?
- As someone applying for the position, what training or professional development opportunities would you consider completing to gain the necessary skills?
Imagine you received a promotion and were going to interview candidates to replace you in role searched above. Consider the answers to the question above and address the following:
- Describe 4 experience-based situational interview questions you might ask each candidate.
- Explain what would you expect to learn about the candidate from their response to each question.
- Explain why it is important for the hiring manager to know what you expect to learn from these questions.