Use factual answers to answer the following questions
(1) Discuss the political, economic, and social reasons for European exploration and colonization of the New World?
(2) Define Indentured Servitude. What were the causes for the shift from Indentured servants to the rise of slavery as a major labor force in the New World?
(3) Who were the Puritans and were their religious and social values. How did their views differ from the Anglican Church?
(4) What were the reasons for the Declaration of Independence and how did Thomas Jefferson justify independence form Britain?
(5) Discuss the major events of the Revolutionary War. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each side at the beginning of the conflict, and explain why the Americans won the war?
(6) Discuss the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation. List the major areas of agreement and disagreement among the delegates at the Philadelphia Convention? Explain how their key disagreements were resolved?
(7) Compare and contrast the two political parties of the 1790s in terms of their goals, methods, and philosophies?
(8) Analyze the causes and results of the War of 1812. What impact did the war have on the Federalist Party?
(9) Analyze the background, purpose, and result of the Monroe Doctrine. Was it a reasonable and justifiable policy for the United States?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!