What are the main products and/or services of Monsanto and under what names do they sell their goods and/or services?
2) Identify the primary officers of Monsanto (President/Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board, etc). Also summarize what they had to say about the company in the letter to the shareholders.
3) What kind of year did Monsanto have? How did this year compare to previous years?
4) Identify total: assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and net income. Do not list these in “paragraph form”, create a table (a table or list, not a chart) of figures. Do not copy and paste the company financial statements, I want you to tell me what the numbers are.
5) Did the company pay dividends? (Look at the statement of cash flows- financing section, or in the notes to the shareholders). If so, how much were the total dividends paid? How much did I receive in dividends on my 100 shares?
6) How many shares of stock are outstanding? Outstanding means issued less treasury shares bought back. Based on that number, what % (EXACTLY) of the company do I own with my 100 shares?
7) Using financial analysis ratios compute the following five (5) ratios for Monsanto and briefly describe the significance of each. Also attach or include your “scratch paper” showing calculations. (1) working capital and current ratio. (2) Acid-Test “quick” or “liquid” Ratio. (3) Receivables turnover ratio. (4) Asset Turnover ratio. (5) Fixed-Asset Turnover Ratio.
The “scratch paper” can be handwritten or typed in excel/word. I simply would like to see how you came to your conclusions and double check the numbers.
8) Based on your analysis, do you think I should sell the 100 shares, buy more shares, or hold? Why?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!